Find A Job
Through our Vocational Rehabilitation and Supported Employment Services we empower individuals by helping them obtain jobs in our community. It’s not about helping a person find just any job, but helping them locate meaningful and competitive employment that they can feel good about.
The supports we offer include:
- Plan Development
- Resume Development
- Job Search and Application Assistance
- Interview Training and Practice
- On the Job Training
- Long-Term Vocational Support
- Job Sampling and Shadowing
We currently provide supports under the following service categories:
- Medicaid (B3)
- State Funded (Non-Medicaid)
- North Carolina Vocational Rehabilitation
For more information on our employment support offerings, please complete the form and a member of our team will contact you.